Saturday, June 1, 2024

Child's Play


Click on the previews to view at full size

A fun and child kit for your tagging needs and I haven't really seen a kit like this
Kit includes 182 elements, 10 frames, 16 papers and 6 tubes
If using the tubes in this kit then please put the following

AI Generated by Sacrament Designs
sacramentdesigns.blogspot.com

Okay for tutorials, challenges, clusters and frames, etc
Just don't add elements, etc to your supplies
Share the preview if using in challenges
Please direct people to my blog for download
If you would like this then please use one of the links below:



The above set is an example of what I've created using using the kit
Tube used comes with the kit

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much Bekki, for the so cute and adorable AI kit, both downloading is working,I downloaded from the box, love the kit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cute child's play kit Bekki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Bekki, Thank You xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable kit, thanks Bekki. xoxo JanB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Kit I had to DL this two...lol ~Crystal (BAS Sweets)

    ReplyDelete

Had to change on how you comment on my blog. I've had to change it to Anyone (anonymous) so please add your name to the end of your comment so I don't get confused on who's posted. I'm easily confused and it doesn't take much.