Friday, June 7, 2024

Gothikal



Click on the previews to view at full size
Bottom should say Gothikal - Tubes 2 but forgot to change that

Gothic style kit that this blog is made from in colours of black, pink purple and hints of red
168 Elements, 5 Frames, 16 Papers and 8 Tubes, should be enough to create something out of it
Challenge and tutorial friendly, don't add to your supplies, just share the preview
If using the tubes in the kit then please use the following:

AI Generated by Sacrament Designs
sacramentdesigns.blogspot.com

If you would like this kit then please use one of the links below:



The above is what I've created using the kit
Tube is not included in the kit

5 comments:

Had to change on how you comment on my blog. I've had to change it to Anyone (anonymous) so please add your name to the end of your comment so I don't get confused on who's posted. I'm easily confused and it doesn't take much.