Sunday, July 5, 2026

Scottish Pride


Please click on either preview to view at full size

What started as a few element for a forum challenge turned into a full blown kit
I wanted to do a watercolour style and Scottish themed kit for a while and here is the result
Elements to this kit has not been resized and I hope that I've captured Scotland
Another reason is that I live in Scotland and have done my entire life
The scenery is some what breath taking and beautiful

AI Generated by Sacrament Designs
sacramentdesigns.blogspot.com



Please click on either tag or signature to view at full size

Forum set created using the kit

5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL KIT! THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TYSM, for this beautiful kit, and the cute Girltubes, hugs Kaffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you done any web searches for another AI tool since they are every where now. What do the other girls use, like ask TK what she uses etc. It would be a shame if you couldn't create your beautiful images and kits as they are wonderful and imaginative. I know everyone is complaining about the cost of tokens now even businesses. And with a lot of people freaking out about the data centers and only seeing that they suck a lot of hydro and water to function it will be hard for a bit until the new tech is put into them to make them function without harming the environment or draining resources. How much does a year cost? I may be able to help you with that if it doesn't drain my bank, LOL. I'll check back in a week here or since you know where to reach me via my blog, send me an email at pmossgate. Let see if we can get you creating again. Love Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still creating with Bing as for the time being they still have Dall.E 3 and if you come back here please give me your blog URL. Glad that you like my work and want me to continue, though I don't really want to spend money on credits on a better AI programme for me as I don't use it everyday unless I am creating something.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful kit, thank you so very much for sharing. Hugs. 💖

    ReplyDelete

Had to change on how you comment on my blog. I've had to change it to Anyone (anonymous) so please add your name to the end of your comment so I don't get confused on who's posted. I'm easily confused and it doesn't take much.