This kit is so many things
I have tried fantasy and there is more autumn than fantasy
There is some fantasy elements in there, also dwarfs and creatures
My designer name, banner is not in the kit, kit name sign is as I was trying something different
Bing actually made no mistakes on the text, which I am pleased about
AI Generated by Sacrament Designs
sacramentdesigns.blogspot.com

Very pretty, thank you :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous thank you
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, Gorgeous !! thank you :)Hugs Kaffee
ReplyDeleteStunning, Bekki. Thank You so much xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteWonderful kit! I'm trying to a tag for a challenge at EFR. Thank you. BonnieB
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this wonderful kit
ReplyDeleteThank you so much....will give it a go and see how I do.
ReplyDeleteThank you... for sharing.... so very pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteWally
Thank you very much for your lovely kit ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful kit! Thank you so much. Hugs. 💖
ReplyDeleteBekki , this kit is stunning thank you so much for sharing this and all your other lovely creation s hugs Lark x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Bekki. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous kit Bekki, thank you xx
ReplyDelete