Saturday, October 12, 2024

Toxic City Bull Terrier Puppies - Kit match for TK Dezigns

 


Click on either previews to view at full size

Please use the following copyright below:

AI Generated by Sacrament Designs
sacramentdesigns.blogspot.com

I have some bull terrier pups to match the Toxic City Kit from TK Dezigns
I have shown these to her and I have permission to so
These can be used with any kit that you have of this theme and colour
They don't have to go with the said kit that have been mentioned
Please read to your right on what you can do with them
If you would like these cuties, please use either links below:


Using one of the tubes I have created a forum set using the kit


Please click on the tag and signature to view at full size

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous !! just downloaded my siggys ! thank you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome TK ~ Bekki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow what a Gorgeous set and those Puppies lol I Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Had to change on how you comment on my blog. I've had to change it to Anyone (anonymous) so please add your name to the end of your comment so I don't get confused on who's posted. I'm easily confused and it doesn't take much.